Working with Vulnerable People (WWVP) card is obtained from the ACT Office of Regulatory Services. These cards are free for volunteers.
If you are lodging your application in person complete an Application for registration (Online). A consent form will be emailed to you upon completion of the online application. Print and sign the consent form.
When you attend an Access Canberra Service Centre take:
- the completed signed consent form;
- proof of identity documentation; and,
- the prescribed fee for paid employees (if you have not paid online), but not for volunteers.
Your photograph will be taken at the Access Canberra Service Centre.
Applications may be lodged Access Canberra Locations:
- Belconnen – Swanson Plaza, Swanson Court
- Gungahlin – Winyu House, 125 Gungahlin Place
- Tuggeranong – Homeworld Shopping Centre, Scollay Street
- Woden Shopfront – Level 3, Cosmopolitan Centre, (Woden Town Square entrance 21 Bowes Street)
You may want to complete the process by post going to the Lodgement Process.
For additional information about WWVP Registration go to the Access Canberra Website.